Working location: Phu Nhuan, HCMC, Viet Nam
Reporting to: Software Engineering Team Leader
- Undertake RTOS BSP implementation and porting.
- Undertake Qt programming and software framework implementation
- Undertake Eclipse IDE plug-in implementation and CDT extension
- Participate in all phases of SDLC and adopt SQA practices
- Undertake enhancement and defect resolution and support internal and external customers
Candidate profile: Embedded systems developer, with skills, knowledge, and experience in BSPs and OS porting, toolchain porting, Eclipse IDE extension and/or graphics application programming.
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- Degree/Master in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering.
- More than years or above experience in the area of embedded systems, Eclipse IDE plug-in, Qt programming or graphics programming.
- Advanced to expert programming skills in Java and/or C/C++ and Python or other programming languages.
- Working experience from specification to completed products.
- Good domain experience in one or more areas of communication and networking technologies and/or GNU toolchain porting, RTOS BSP porting.
- Embedded development and interfacing and communication with Windows, Linus, Android, MacOS, iOS systems is a definite plus (e.g.USB/RS232/LAN/BT, etic)
- Good at English.
Working Conditions: We provide a professional, fun and exciting work environment where innovation and creativity thrive!