Working location: Binh Tan District, HCMC
Report to Sales Director
Manage the team: 10
Manage nationwide business.
Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team. Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Actively approach targeted business clients
- Search for new client leads.
- Manage relationships with existing customers.
- Conduct market research (analyze competitors, the efficiency of sales strategies, etc.)
- Develop and grow key accounts as assigned. Responsible for maintaining and increasing volume levels with existing assigned accounts.
- Selective targeting of strategic customers in the assigned areas
- Maintain a well-defined sales strategy for all accounts in the defined region.
- Effectively manage inventory levels, returns, stock adjustments, and defective return ratios.
- Effectively manage all required credit memos and follow-up documentation.
- Grow skills to and maintain a high level of job and product knowledge, competition, teamwork, communication, creativity, productivity, time management, career development plans, ongoing sales training, etc.
- Support the Director of Sales and upper management by assisting in reviewing and/or modifying existing strategies and tactics, establishing and maintaining good communication with all levels of the organization.
- Improve the development of future budgets, working with corporate to reduce expenses and maintain maximum levels of operational efficiencies.
- Contribute to the development of future marketing and sales programs by regularly reporting to corporate competitive pricing information, new product introductions, and promotional activities.
- Attend trade shows, conduct seminars, participate in sales events, conduct product training and do executive level presentations as required. Extensive travel as required to fulfill job requirements.
- Male, Vietnamese candidate only (preferred 1980- 1975)
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum five (5) years sales management experience, specifically managing B2B channel accounts for industrial products.
- Must possess excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Also, must be energetic, persistent, committed to the product line and position. Driven, competitive and success oriented.