Director of Category Development- E-commerce
This position is responsible for the overall growth of the marketplace from the Category perspective. The candidate is expected to build a strong team of Category Managers to gain a different perspective on the growth of each category. The candidate is also expected to lead the effort of building and organizing online promotion and campaign on the Marketplace
Manage accounts: Fashion, Electronics, Home Appliances, Cosmetics & Campaign Management.
Role & Responsibilities
- Define, implement and execute the business development plan for each category to aggressively grow the Marketplace in term of Order Volume and Number of Active Sellers
- Hire and manage a group of competitive Category Managers to help grow the entire category portfolio
- Identify niche and gaps with other competitors, allocate sufficient resource to each category portfolio to optimize growth
- Develop online merchandising and promotion campaigns to connect buyers and sellers
- Retain and optimize key merchants to drive overall sales volume
- Excellence communication and collaboration skills
- Strong leadership and people development skills
- Experience in eCommerce and/or sales, account management is a must
- Currently or previously performed in the Leadership role
- Self-motivated, strong work-ethnic s and performance drove
- Great passion in eCommerce
- Good communication in Vietnamese & English.