- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and social.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Competitive and attractive salary.
- To be evaluated, considered the increase salary annually.
- In addition to salary, also received the allowances: fuel, meal, etc …
- Special international standard 24/7 accident and healthcare program and the annual health checks.
- Travel and training annually allowance.
- Enjoy the entertainment and teambuilding programs with annual company trip, Happy hour, sponsored team building fund, sporting clubs, etc. and much more team building activities, anniversaries and celebrations