manage team to work on below jobs:
- Ordering and setting samplematerials.
- Workwithinateam-oriented structure consisting of all disciplines necessary to develop a product line and to achieve product objectives within established timeline.
- Coordinate all phases of development utilizing the available resources of Product Line Management, Design, Lasts, CAD, Costing, Product Testing, Fit and WearTesting.
- Contribute ideas for product design, construction, materials, and components to enhance functionality, aesthetics, duty, compliance, fit and productmargin.
- Ensure consistency in materials, construction and production techniques to provide superior product integrity across a manufacturingbase.
- Management of the development sample and commercializationprocess.
- Lead on time delivery and development according to critical dates, product specification, sustainability, performance, and profitabilitygoals.
- Track and facilitate sampling and prototyping for products, identify and address key issues and challenges in manufacturing and plans accordingly to deliver proven and testedproduct.
- Monitor and communicate progress and challenges throughout the product testing process to meet product integrityrequirements.
- Ensure projects are completed within corporate guidelines and goals for all facets of product creation.
- Fluency in English (4skills)
- Experience in shoes manufacturing at least 2 year.