Report to: Marketing Director
- Build and develop sales and marketing strategies/ policies in short – term and long – term goals.
- Attend meetings, brain storming to build relating strategies, policies for the Company
- Work with Product Managers to generate plans to develop Sales of key products, push slow moving products and manage inventory
- Keep track of inventory and have sale promotions as well as marketing
- Build and optimize the A&P activities and budget.
- Support to collect market information and competitors
- Set up and maximize the impact of Farmer Club and Farmer Network
- Collaborate with Marketing staffs to set up and develop farmer network and farmer club, plan to attract farmers to join company's Farmer Club
- Control activities and budget of farmer club
- Together with Finance department to manage the budgets of marketing
activities in total.
- Support to Head of Marketing in managing of Department' staff (Product
managers, Promotion staffs, Marketing Admin staffs) and have KPI
- Build the team work spirit and personal responsibility.
- On behalf of Head of Marketing in Department management and making
decision when authorized.
- At least 3 years in similar position
- Graduated from concerned university: Agronomy, Agricultural Technical, or Business Administration or related fields.
- Knowledge about plant protection products and related products
- Average/ passable command of English
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft office words, excel, power point)
- Problem solving & decision making
- Team work & collaboration
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Customer focus (internal & external)
- Ability to work under pressure