POSITION: C&S Manager
Report directly to C&S Plant Manager & also works with the General Director and the Vice Director of the company on strategic, HR and organizational matters.
Working location: Long An, Vietnam JOB CONTENT
- Control C&S departments and InventoryDepartment.
- Responsible to assure all machineries and equipment as well as the building are in good and safe condition(responsibleformakingtheneededrepairsisthemaintenancedepartmentaswellasHRin casethereiscoordinationneededwiththelandlord/owneror incaseoflargerepairsofthe building).
- Production Order planning and coordination with the other productiondepartments;
- Prepare and report delivery schedules for the orders of the company together with the relatedstaff
- Prepare detailed production and work schedules for all C&Sdepartments;
- Supervise and coordinate work of the subordinated departmentsupervisors;
- Supervise daily production andquality;
- Manage all technical productionparameters;
- Control output andefficiency
- Develop and control a suitable budget for needed employees and coordinate HR issues with the company’ HRdepartment;
- Manage the production workflow, organize the production process, optimize the production processes and reorganize the organization of thedepartment;
- Implement the incentive pay program of thecompany.
- Work with SAP and Exactsoftware.
- Maintain and improve working conditions under BSCI’s and other standards’requirements.
- Be responsible for all works related to company audits related totheC&Sdepartment.
- Other jobs as required by the Management ofCompany.
- Internal interaction: all departments in C&S at all levels, Inventory, Accounting, HR&Admin, Sales/Customer Service, Planning, Purchasing, Import-Export, Design, Quality Control/ Assurance, Industrial Engineering, Knitting,Finishing,
- External interaction: External interaction: work with subcontractors (if any) and sometimes suppliers on quality issues andprices
- Number of employees (appr.): 230 employees, including 5 supervisors, 6 C&SExecutives.
Responsibilities in details: will be informed when interview.
- Very good communicationskills
- Very independent inwork.
- Responsible inwork.
- High ethicalresponsibility.
- Good Teamwork and Cooperation with superiors, coworkers andsubordinates.
- Confidentiality about our products andcustomers.
- Good English in both speaking and writing. Fluent and understandable English communication. This is amust;
- University graduate (eg.: textile related university, industrial management, …) preferred (not a must in case sufficientexperience);
- Textile knowledge/ backgroundpreferred;
- Manufacturing experience is amust;
- Experience as a Senior Operations Manager for at least 3-4 years (preferable in the textile/garment industry);
- Computer skills required (MS Office: Word,Excel).
- Two-month probation. Sign one-year labor contract and pay enough insurance asLaws.
- Benefits and holidays: According to Vietnamese Labor Laws and company'spolicy.
- Review salary yearly. 13th month salary.
- Working time: 48 hours/ week, 4 Sundays OFF/ month. 12annual leaves/year.
- Health checkyearly.
- Internal Training and ExternalTraining.
- Lunch, Tet Gift, Birthday Gift, Woman Day Gift for Female staff, Mid-Autumn Gift, Year-end Party...
- Transportation is arranged from HCM to Duc Hoa-LongAn.