Main duties & responsibilities:
- Help to promote content across social networks, including Website, TVC, Facebook;
- Assist the CSM is managing all items in event and connecting content between offline and online;
- Build up full plan for offline event and promote on online channel;
- Manage ongoing partnerships with in-house and external content producers and copywriters;
- Work with the web development and design teams to produce content in the forms of blogs, articles, videos, imagery and web copy that meets the aims and objectives of the client;
- Ensure all content produced matches the tone and style of each client;
- Work with external content producers to create engaging and relevant video content for clients and help to promote across social media;
- Work with the CSM to create and follow a strict content development and marketing plan for all clients.
- Oversees market or public opinion research to assess program outcomes.
- Approves promotional campaign ideas in various types of media, as well as counsels top management on effective communication strategies.
- To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
- To conduct survey / research in order to identify customer requirements for current and future services
- Graduate from university with fields of marketing, social science, tourism industry or public relationship kills
- Communication skill, copywriter, content strategic, design, MS office, communicative English
- Experience: from 1 year in the agency