- Responsible for day to day of accounting operations
- Perform a full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Generate financial reports and statements to Finance Manager for review.
- Prepare VAT, PIT, CIT and other tax and statutory reports as required by the local authorities and ensure these reports submitted on time.
- Ensure regulation compliance. Update tax law and circular if change.
- Responsible for Payroll, Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, and Union Fee.
- Assist Finance Manager in financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Assist Finance Manager in analyzing financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances
- Complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
- Provide guidance to Accountants when needed.
- Assist Finance Manager in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Assist Finance Manager in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentation.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations for performance improvements.
- Other related jobs assigned by Finance Manager.
- University graduate in accounting and finance
- Minimum 7 years of accounting experience.
- Experience in dealing with the diversity of Asian culture
- Communicating ideas and information
- Organization and planning
- Team development
- Solving problems
- Excellent attention to detail