- Supervise the implementation of regulations on financial management and internalexpenditure management
- Organizing and operating the financial and accounting apparatus to meet the requirementsof production and businessactivities
- To be responsible for the quality of accounting operations and to ensure effective, timelyand confidential administrativeinformation.
- To guide and inspect the performance of accountingoperations
- Steer the collection, processing information, accountingdata
- Make accounting vouchers: Include original documents andvouchers
- Calculate / check the cost and expensesincurred.
- Other tasks assigned By Director
- At least 5 years experience as Chief Accountant in 500 employees manufacturingcompanies
- Must have experience inGarment/Textile
- Ability to manage and operate Accounting department: about 10people.
- Careful, honest, able to work under highpressure.
- Good communication in English. Experience in working with foreigners is anadvantage.