- Control, supervise and monitor the accounting & finances department.
- Ensures accurate accounts and reports.
- Lead financial planning together with the Director.
- Prepare and submit monthly management reports to the Director – budgets/ cash flows/ team activity/ and other reports as required.
- Manage team time sheets.
- Manage all billing and invoices with 100% accuracy.
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise, including billing or clients within a few hours.
- Manage accounting team – one additional junior accountant (to be recruited by the Chief Accountant).
- Liaise and support annual external audits.
- Ensure compliance with all tax, banking, company secretary functions to ensure 100% compliance.
- Contribute to other administrative functions.
- Degree in Accounting and/or recognized professional accounting qualification. (ex. CIMA, ACCA, CPA)
- Chief Accountant Certificate
- +5 years of accounting experience in audit, management, accounting
- Financial analysis, budget planning
- Handling corporate law and taxation.
- Intermediate to advanced English.
Salary / Benefits
- Salary is negotiated depending on experience and previous salary
- Annual performance bonus based on tenure
- Health care benefit
- Allowance for mobile phone
Please make the note:
- ALL references will be contacted.
- NO CVs will be reviewed if they do not contain references – so please include references names/ position and email or phone contact information.