- Brand managers are the guardians of the brand and are responsible for ensuring that the products, services and product lines that fall under their brand resonate with current and potential customers.
- The brand manager will ensure all programs are in line with Platinum Brand, Marketing and Communication Strategy.
- Coordinate and liaise with the Sales Team, PG Supervisor, POSM contractors, graphic design contractors and venue managers.
- Coordinate with Distribution team and PG supervisor to manage the point of sales material (including budget, logistics, distribution and assortment) by finding the most efficient solutions.
- Collaborate with the sales team to build sales promotions and product communication.
- Ensure that the local feedback is taken into account by regularly conducting secret shopper programs and visiting venue managers and owners.
- Create venue specific activity in accordance with Platinum Brand standards.
- Keep an eye on what our competitors in the market place are doing and communicate this with the sales team and BOD
- Co-develop (with Sales Manager) an in-depth 12-month promotional calendar. Deliver materials and activity for Platinum premium brands on time according to 12-month national market activation