- Introduce, implement the ATE test station in production line of Vietnam factory.
- Deploy both hardware, software and ATE test platform to make sure ATE stations run as designed.
- Work closely with Test Design Engineers on the test station debug, verification, update and upgrade of both test software and hardware
- Production Test related issues/bugs report, work independently on preliminary data analysis and report, with cross-team collaboration on trouble shooting and track test issues be solved.
- Maintain ATE station throughout its life, implement the periodic verification, calibration for test sets or equipment as required.
- Verify and document ATE test procedures, along with modification to test procedures because of changes on the design.
- Train CM and RSC engineers on ATE use
- Collect and analysis test log data and calculate pass yield to confirm tester and production performance.
- Analysis the potential problem of tester and provide proposal to ATE Design Engineer to improve tester’s stability and accuracy.
- Work with RSC QA on FPY Tracking, ensure ATE test running normally.
- Ensure our contract manufacture follows all the guideline, process of ATE test.
- Bachelor degree in Mechatronic engineering or Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of ATE sustaining or 2~3 years of development working experience on PCBA and Assembly of electronic products
- Working knowledge of National Instruments, LabVIEW programming, and Windows-based graphical software
- Working knowledge of the instrument bus interface of GPIB, USB, RS232, Ethernet, etc.
- Skilled in use of digital voltage meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators and power supplies
- Basic knowledge of fixture and mechanical
- Ability to read schematic and PCB layout is must
- Ability to work on multiple ATE projects simultaneously, meeting the schedule for each under
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Oral and written English by email and telephone
- Located in Vietnam
- Good communication skills and personality, travel is required.
- Ensuring that ATE meets all specifications and running reliably for production test
- Meeting ATE sustaining and implementation milestones on time and within budget
- Providing rapid corrective action for ATE problems in production
- Reports directly to and obtains priorities from the Test Engineering Manager.
- Works with USA and China ATE design engineers
- Maintains an effective working relationship with our contract manufacturers, RSC QA, engineers, project managers, and supply chain