Authority & Responsibility
- Generating qualified leads for the organization and passing on to the Sales Team
- Identifying opportunities for upselling within existing customers
- Maintaining good relations with existing customers to ensure quality of service and revenue goals of the company achieved.
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure high level of sales, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Implements sales strategies in conjunction with sales personnel. Maintains customer service policies and procedures.
- Work with customers to provide and process information requests, inquiries from customers, resolve complaints (if any).
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Gather relevant market data and competition intelligence in targeted industries and regions
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
- Working closely with design agencise and assisting with new product launches
Requiered Skills, Working Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Marketing or Customer Services
- Must speak Japanese. Good English communication is advantage
- Must possess excellent time management skills;
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation
- Required Qualifications:
- University diploma in Marketing or Business Administration