- Track the development trend of the credit industry in a timely manner, and study the credit asset business and innovation development trend.
- Establish a market analysis system, analyze or discover market demand, obtain existing products in the market, analyze and compare, analyze a series of processes behind the financial products in the market and the risks and efficiency of each key node.
- Carry out pricing management of credit asset products, including not limited to market size research, competitive product analysis, industry prospects, rate pricing design, repayment plan design, and profit evaluation
- Establish a financial product system to design and sustain financial products at a balance between risk and profitability.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in finance, finance, economic management, mathematics, law, etc. is preferred.
- More than 2 year experience in designing and managing banking and internet financial products or consulting services organizations have experience in financial product design.
- Ability to conduct market research and macro thinking, and have a methodology for financial product design, with strong analytical, executive and communication skills.
- Advance in English