Report to CEO
Lead the Investment team to source high-quality deals into investments; Prepare and present investment proposal to BOD.
- Structure, price, negotiate, and document deal terms and conditions of investments.
- Recommend suitable fundraising strategy and execute fundraising activities for the project development of the Company.
- Support for M&A activities for the development projects, including participating in contract preparation, Due Diligence, Deal structure negotiation and execution.
- Verify and evaluate the most optimal fund-raise methods models/ portfolios.
- Work and align with consulting firms, related departments to implement fund-raise progress.
- Generally running deal teams, responsible for the execution process, has decision-making responsibility and be one of the main points of contact externally for the business.
- Lead the research and decision-making process behind investments, asset allocation and overall portfolio structure
- Help to lead the development and presentation of scalable, multi-asset class investment strategies in sectors of interest
- Identify high-quality, proprietary investment prospects aligned with the company’s investment priorities and strategies.
- Implement and oversee the quantitative and qualitative analysis of investment opportunities, including financial modeling, company analysis, market and competitive analysis, analysis of investment merits and concerns, management benchmarking, evaluation of company and investment structure, and returns analysis
- Implement and oversee ongoing monitoring and oversight of existing investments, including analyzing financial information received, responding to follow-on capital raises and other corporate actions, and exiting investments
- Knowledge of Vietnam's real estate market and real estate related space (especially in HCMC market)
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in financial numbers and cash flow analysis
- Background in finance, accounting or auditing and the ability to build and run financial models is a plus
- Excellent communicator in both English and Vietnamese
- Excellent presentations and negotiations skills
- Ability to work in a highly stressed, dynamic and challenging environment and meet deadlines