- Reports to Materials Manager
- Provides vision and organizational goals to the Inventory Control Department as well as provide direction to Inventory Control Supervisors and/or other Inventory Control Department employees.
- Leads and supervises direct reports as well as organizes departmental workload according to project assignments and customer needs.
- Defines and monitors key metrics.
- Ensures accuracy level for all material, on-time delivery to customer, and minimizes internal material downtime.
- Plans for budget and manpower needs.
- Coordinates, executes and ensures accurate results of any physical inventories.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or equivalent; MBA preferred but not required.
- 9 to 12 years related Materials experience including 6 years in a management role.
- Advanced PC skills including knowledge of Client 's software packages.APICS/NAPM certification preferred but not required.
Floor.1, PV FCC, 43 Mac Dinh Chi, Street, District.1, HCM City, Vietnam
Contact person: Truong Y