- Providing nutritional support to business units. Improve technical and economical results of customers, i.e. farmers.
- Together with (international) specialists and researchers, develop and apply new concepts, services and feed programs suitable for local markets in order to create an outperforming range of products and services for business units.
- To the nutritional advice, Support the commercial departments in business units by counseling, informing and training them and by supporting them in sales and marketing activities. This includes assisting in creating marketing and training plans. Advice the Manager Product Management & Support on product development, competitive developments and customer needs. Maintain network contacts in breeding organizations, nutritional suppliers and primary industry.
- MSc degree in Animal Nutrition, or gained by experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in animal nutrition is required
- Strong nutritional (on farm) knowledge in the field of aqua and analytical skills are required
- Solid agricultural experience with a strong preference for practical experience in farm animal production or nutrition
- Candidates can be characteristic as: communicator, expert, trainer, resourceful
- Experience with different cultures and proven success working with people from various backgrounds
- Candidates must be fluent in English
- Willingness to travel frequently: at least 25% of the time