1/. Internal control:
- Organize, supervise the internal audit according to plan & making the reports.
- Review & Check the accounting data and financial statements.
- Prepare the annual internal audit plan or according to BOD's request.
- Consult & Advice to BOD the solutions for improvement & development of company legally after auditing.
- Check compliance with law in business operation, accounting & finance management, policies application, resolutions and decisions of the Company's BOD.
- Perform the internal reports of Units as requirements of BOD.
- Coordinate to departments and units to deeply understanding of their operation in order to propose the effective solutions in management methods for BOD.
2/. Risk Managerment:
- Risk identification:
- Collect & update the internal & external disadvantages on data system.
- Coordinate to relevant units in a plan for recognizing the risks.
- Handle the application of the self-risk assessment program at each unit.
- Participate in appraising & evaluating the Regulations, Business Policies before & after the company's issuance to potential risks.
- Risk assessment & control:
- Loss data analysis, resolution causes, assess the risk level & having an effective controlling.
- Analyzing loss data, determining causes, assessing risk levels and controlling control efficiency.
- Education: BA or Master in Audit - Accounting Major
- At least 5 years of experience at the same position. (in Garment industry is a plus)
- Experienced with risk control or risk control program & Consultant about risk control.
- Knowledge of internal audit in a large-size company.
- Independent, good communication skills; able to work under high-pressure & ability to travel work.
- English (advanced in Reading, writing & good at communication)
- Problem solving skills
- Knowlege of ISO 3100, PMP, COSO