REPORTING LINES AND INTERACTIONS:
- Hierarchically reports to : Instrument Department Manager
- Operationally reports to : Instrument Lead Engineer
- Directly supervises : Designers and draftsman
Key interactions (internally, externally):
- Internally : Telecoms Engineer, Designers and Draftsmen. Other departmentâ€™s engineer and
- Externally : Client and Vendors
TYPICAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Must have : Recognized Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience.
- Good results, good command or written and spoken English.
- Nice to have : Experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- Knowledge of API/ ISO/ IEC/ BS, codes and standards, etc.
- Familiar with Vietnam Code & Standards such as TCVN, DLVN, QCVN etc.
- Knowledge in INtools
- Prepare technical documents and specifications as per Project/ Lead Engineerâ€™s requirements.
- Check and ensure the documents prepared are of good quality.
- Vendor Bid Evaluations and Vendor Data Review.
- Responsible for correctness of work and any assigned subordinat