- To deliver the required Instrument / Telecoms design work as required by Project and
- Lead Engineer
REPORTING LINES AND INTERACTIONS:
- Hierarchically reports to : Instrument Department Manager
- Operationally reports to : Instrument / Telecom Lead Engineer
- Directly supervises : Draftsman / Junior Draftsman
- Key interactions (internally, externally):
- Internally : Lead Engineer, Senior Design Engineer and Draftsman.
TYPICAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Must have : Recognized Bachelorâ€™s Degree or Diploma in a technical discipline
- At least 1-3 years experience in similar capacity.
- Knowledge in AUTOCAD and 3D modeling
- Knowledge in INtools
- Nice to have : Working experience in similar oil and gas environment.
- Field experience
- Prepare design related deliverables e.g. cable routing, location plan, installation and hookups, MTOs etc.
- Able to operate 3D software to display location / orientation details.
- Able to use INtooIs to generate drawing deliverables.
- Assist in proposal preparation and cost estimation.
- Responsible for correctness of work and any assigned subordinate.