1) Essential business activities expected from this position:
1 - Talent Acquisition
- Recruitment & Sourcing
- Designs, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
- In charge of annual staff planning, including new headcount and turnover planning, budgeting, headcount report and tracking
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Conducts job interviews for the managerial and non-managerial job positions
- Manage recruitment record and candidate profiles. Build and update candiates database
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
- Set the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization
- Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant related to recruitment
- Designs and conduct Recruitment training for HR Recruiters and line Managers
- Build, develop and update Job Description library for all positions accross the organization
- Manages and develops the team
- Employer Branding
- Act as a Key promoter to promote Company image and reputation.
- Plan and roll out Employer Branding activities through the year, eg Career Talk at university, Campus, participating AnphaB Top 100 Best Place to work in VN..
- Plan and roll out Young Talent / Internship program
- Staffing process
- Managing staff movement process, included in-coming, internal movement and resign.
- Ensure new comers are well-welcomed with On-boarding check list, Induction program and all related arrangement are prepared. Ensure high awareness and compliance of employees following Group Code of Business Conduct.
- Conduct exit interview and provide actionable insights to HRD and Funtional Heads for retaintion
- Provide turn-over analysis with actionalble insights to close the gap
- Organize quarterly HR communication section on Organization changes & update – Update Organization Chart monthly
2- Employee Engagement – People First
- Plan, implement and monitor annual People First agend, included budget management
- Anticipate and address the retention risk of organization, especially critical roles, coordinatate with Compensation & Benefit team to propose the Retention initiatives and scheme to resolve the gaps
- Diagnose employee momentum.
- Responsible for People First Budgeting, including planning, tracking and update activities
3 – Report and documentations:
- Manage record of candidacy documents
- Administer Employee Referral Programs (if any) and Long Service Awards.
- Administer Staffing process, together with C&B team
- Ensure new comer checklist ( staff files, personal documentation, new comer checklist..) are well-documented
- Examples of issues encountered by the job holder as well as nature and level of complexity (such as uncertain environment, need for innovative solutions, time constraints, need for coordination with other departments, etc.)
- Manage expectation of hiring managers in recruitment process in terms of lead time and candidate quality. Dare to challenge hiring managers in their selection decisions.Be able to convince hiring managers on join-decision making process. Able to propose and recommend solutions/different approach to Hiring Managers, using market insights and expertise
- Be able to get high commitment of others in big/ long term projects.
- Respect of confidentiality
- Able to inspire candiates, new comers and engage employees. Make them feel proud to be working
- Able to deliver the message right, possitive, encouraging and proper in some complex situation
3) Key performance indicators and impact on results (qualitative and quantitative)
- Required diploma and/or level of professional experience:
Minimum 8 years of experience acquired in a well-structured HR environment, with at least 2 years in Talent Acquisition and 3 years in Learning & OD management positions.
Degree in HR or business school with major in HR is a high advantage.
- Required skills (generic) :
Excellent communication skills
Excellent negotiation skills
Job Interviewing Skills
Managerial and leadership skills
Social Media Knowledge
- Required specific skills (foreign languages, software, technical know-how, …)
Good English skills
In matter of quality :
- Candidate quality
- Employee satisfaction on people first activities and training programmes
- Innovation and inspiration
- Initiative and autonomy
- Communication skills
- Employees Satisfaction ratio increase. Employer Branding ration increas
In matter of quantity :
- Leadtime - Quality
- Turn-over rate
- Feedback from stakeholders
- Accuracy and punctuality of reports
- Timelines of People First activity calendar
- Timeline of on-boarding and off-boarding processes