Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
- HR Strategy & Policy: Set up & develop HR strategies, policies and procedures, regulations, plans in line with company direction, strategy, objective.
- Recruitment: Ensure timely recruitment of suitably qualified employees in line with operating requirements (incl. negotiating work terms & conditions, proceeding offer letters etc.). Conduct orientation program for new staff. Provide timely sufficient outsourced workforce for operation.
- Compensation & Benefits: Key driver to set up & maintain Salary Structure, compensation & benefits (C&B) policies, participate in market survey, ensure that C&B policies are competitive with the market (reasonable & fair). Manage smoothly C&B operation including payroll, insurances, welfares etc.
- Employee/Industry Relation: Act as official company speaker to staff and key consultant in staff grievances. Ensure labor discipline and company regulations, code of conduct, labor law, legal requirements are observed. Manage Union relation and government relation. Implement initiatives to ensure satisfaction among staff majority, to retain good staff and to minimize staff turnover.
- Organization Culture: Co-ordinate to build a sound, positive, professional organization culture/ working environment, implement culture change initiatives consistent with the organization direction (vision, mission, values, core working principles)
- Training & Development: Build employee and business capability by facilitating the identification and delivery of training & development requirements/plans for all employees in line with Company policy/objectives.
- Organization Design & Development: Coordinate to set up job description, job evaluation, job grade, and organization structure. Ensure there are current succession plans and corresponding development plans in place for all identified succession plan positions. Champion organization changes.
- Performance Management: Coordinate the performance management, ensure that organization objectives are cascaded down accordingly to individuals, proceed annual review process, ensure integration with training & development and succession planning processes. Implement initiatives to leverage a high performance organization. Lead of KPIs project team to set up KPIs/BSC successfully which link with company performance appraisal system. Setting up documents designed to help develop, implement, use and evaluate KPI, Balanced Scorecard in the company to measure, control and improve performance and follow up KPI implementation and report to Board of Management when required
- HR Consultant: Provide HR advice and assistance to managers of all levels.
- HR Budget & Cost: Set up and manage HR budget, manage effectively HR cost.
- HR Admin: Manage HR administration to support effectively for company operation, set up and manage HR information system/ staff database, manage staffing processes.
- Company Administration: Manage effectively company administration such as security, hygiene, etc..
Formal Education: Degree in Human Resources and Business Management, a master qualification is preferable. Good knowledge of international HR Management & HR Development and basic knowledge of business management.
Training: Leadership, Modern HR Strategy, Hay Job Evaluation, Lean Six Sigma ‘Green Belt’, Continuous Improvement, Computer Skills including SAP etc., Psychology in Management
Work Experience: Minimum 10-15 year experience in HR leadership role mainly in complex international manufacturing environments with the size of 1,000 – 3,000 headcount. Ideally 5 years plus in a garment / shoe manufacturing operations
People Management Skills:
- Ability to manage a diverse range of people, manage changes and crisis
- Team working skills including principles of continuous improvement
- Effective communication skills at all levels in the organization
- Strong in leadership, good at influence, negotiation, motivation and organizing & planning skills, analyzing & solving problems skills, coaching & training
Other Skills, Job Requirements or Special Attributes Required:
- Sound knowledge of employment legislation / labor regulations and contemporary training and development principles including competency based training. Must be proficient in both spoken and written English, office IT.
- Location – ideally located in Bien Hoa and from the Bien Hoa, Dong Nai area.