This position provides the managerial leadership to the HR team to enable them to equip Plant managers with the technologies, tools and expertise needed to become competent "HRâ€ managers with their employees, including creating a secure and balanced working and living environment that reflects the Groupâ€™s core values, is compliant with customer, country and Group employment requirements, and that will enable the Plant to attract and engage the talent needed to achieve the Plantâ€™s performance goals.
1. HR Business Direction
- Plant Targets: Understand and contribute to the Plantâ€™s three-year Business Plan and Annual Operating Plan.
- HR Direction: Within the context of the Plantâ€™s three-year Business Plan and Annual Operating Plan, develop and get approval for HRâ€™s two-year Business Plan and Annual Departmental Operating Plan respectively.
- Direct Reportsâ€™ SMART Goals: Communicate HRâ€™s Business and Annual Departmental Operating Plans to direct reports (DR) as context for developing their annual SMART Goals.
2. HR Delivery Capability
- Structure: In line with Group guidelines, maintain, periodically update and improve the HR organization structure and role profiles and cross-functional work process flows to optimize the effective recruitment, direction and deployment of people in the HR Department.
- Manpower: maintain and monitor implementation of a rolling two-year and annual HR manpower development and succession plan, including the task assignments, external and internal job rotations and training (personal, technical and managerial skills) needed by each person, to equip the HR function with the trained know-how to achieve HRâ€™s and the Plantâ€™s performance goals.
- People: Consistent with the approved structure and role profiles.
- Processes: Develop, get approval for, socialize (within HR and cross-functionally) and periodically update essential HR functional policies, procedures and work processes, in line with Group guidelines.
- Performance Measures: Establish measures and systems for monitoring and reporting on the performance of the HR function.
- Continuous Improvement: Keep updated on and recommend new technologies, tools, methods and people in the market to improve HRâ€™s delivery capacity. Share continuous improvements with other Plants. Proactively seek out and adopt continuous improvements from other Plants as appropriate.
3. HR Support to Managers
Deliver HR support, through the managerial leadership of his reporting Departments:
- Manpower Forecasting, Recruiting, Selection, Orientation and Exit Support
- Compensation and Benefits Management Support
- Performance Management Support
- Talent Management and Development Support
- Employee Communication
- Employee and Labor Relations Support
- Community Living Support
- HR Policies and Compliance Support
- HR-Related Corporate Social Responsibility Support
- HR Information System Support
- Problem Solving Support
- A Degree Holder in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related discipline. A Master Degree is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an equivalent role. Prior experience in manufacturing sector will be a big plus.
- Excellent command over English language â€“ written and verbal.
- Strong planning and organizing skills, attending to details.
- High work standard and integrity.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative style of work and able to motivate peers.