The incumbent will be based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Managing Director for Vietnam and functionally to the Regional Director of Human Resources for Asia Pacific, the candidate will be responsible for guiding and managing the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies and programs to the Vietnam workforce.
- Implement HR procedures according to local legal requirements and HR
- strategy in order to establish a professional HR environment
- Support and advise line management with regard to their staff planning and recruitment based on business requirements and HR strategy
- Implement HR tools to support the business unit such as induction program job profiles, succession planning, exit interviews and engagement survey
- Identify and provide relevant training and development opportunities, in line with short- and long-term business requirements to improve the capabilities motivation and commitment of employees.
- Implement competitive remuneration and benefit packages in Vietnam
- Implement and execute performance appraisal and processes
- Provide timely key HR indicators information to management, update and advise management of employment trends and appropriate actions to take to maintain a motivated and competent workforce
- Oversee the general office administration function to ensure smoothness on operation.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 5 years solid experience in all round Human Resources functions,experience in freight forwarding industry is a plus
- Well versed with Vietnam labour law
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Good communicator and team player, able to deal with all levels of staff
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English