- To set up and to make plans to control yearly budget.
- To keep track of all HR & Administration expenses vs approved budget.
- To conduct Orientation, Guiding Principles for all staff.
- To review and to rewrite company's Work rules, Job description, Standard formats and to be sure that the company complies strictly with all current laws and regulations governing health and safety matters.
- To enhance and to enforce HR Policies as well as keep them up to date.
- To prepare and to control an effective and accurate Payroll system.
- To prepare Weekly Working Report to report at Weekly Dept. Head Meeting.
- Â To prepare Monthly Budget to submit to General Manager for review.
- To handle employee relation matters such as Labor contract, discipline, dismissal, resignation, termination etc.
- To be responsible for managing and coordinating training activities to develop and upgrade the skills and competencies to respond company's need.
- To supervise and to manage the performance of Human Resources team. To develop required skills and competencies in accordance with company's development.
- To design and to manage, facilitate and direct the annual performance development process to ensure that employees' performance is measured effectively and accurately.
- To manage the operations by visiting outlets monthly.
- To record Social Insurance period to the employee who resigned.To prepare and to submit Monthly Social Insurance Report to Social Insurance Office in District 1.
â€¢ Strong knowledge of labor code, Vietnam labor status and trend.
â€¢ Good proficiency in English
â€¢ Good at PC skills â€“ excel, word and power point etc
â€¢ Good communication, people management and problem solving skills
â€¢ Be flexible, independent & teamwork