Main Job Objectives: Manage the daily production within the internal workshop, having responsibility for professional works
Report to: Production Manager
Supervise for: Hull , deck equipment and ship equipment . Furnishing , electrical and electronic / pipes / Son ...
- Work closely with Production Manager to ensure that all products are assigned ; in and after the production process , must be achieved the required progress , productivity , quality and time specified
- Work closely with the Production Manager and other team leaders , as well as the group leaders on the application of the correct specification and management , scheduling the time , quality of product on ship , as well as in workshop , drydocks...
- Implementing the progress of the production is assigned within their group is in charge. Planning and having ability to estimate possible difficulties happened in the drawings , technical documentation , manpower that you are in charge , materials , machinery , equipment and tools for production , factory premises , weather conditions ... reporting to Production Manager to overcome mutual orientations .
- Work directly with Production Manager ( or indirectly with the production director , design engineers , Warehouse and Procurement department) to support and suggest to Production Manager for production planning , staffing plan, delivery time ...
- Set up, test, quantify the production process in professional and assigned tasks . Having ability and tasks in prediction and fix errors that may occur during the process of production .
- Lead and instruct works to the group leader within the range to ensure the work completed on schedule and be right on estimate hours , the materials , supplies and accessories . The products meet the requirements as well as technical quality .
- Use the correct , rational and safe tools and equipment for production.
- Testing , validating and reporting to Production Manager: daily timesheets , working schedules , bills .
- Training workers in your group of technical and soft skills when needed.
- Responsible for safety work during and within the work assigned .
- Fix the safety problems in the production process as required by the HSE department .
- Make sure, check regularly works in charge complying with safety standards.
- Have ability and responsibility to train the basic safety standards for workers , group leader
- Responsible for the production costs in the department. Giving suggestion, plans to minimize the cost of equipment , tools , processes ..
- Recruit the staff and appraise the staff’s performance yearly with group leaders
- Ensure quality standards of the company.
- Cooperate with Production Manager about planning improvements ( complaints from customers , minimizing change )
- Plan and instruct in the department in each period .
- Train and guide new employees in the department
- Flexibility in organizing work under the direction of Production Manager
- Motivate and manage the staff. Having responsibility with staff’s violation
Capacity and skills
- Communication skills, good in English, MS office – B level
- Specialized knowledge in specific parts
- At least 3 years of experience in shipbuilding