Reports to: Production Manager
Supervision of: HSE staff
Main Job Objectives:
- Improvement of the Hygiene and Safety conditions at work
- Improvement / realization of the environmental impact of the activity
- Ensure safety by applying safety policy, procedure and processes
- Ensure adherence of all employees, visitors and contractors to the HSE standards, policies and procedures.
- Work with operations and management to implement proactive solutions to avoid workplace injury and solve HSE problems as they arise.
- Improve safety performance by continuously increasing a level of awareness and improving safety systems to reduce, if not eliminate, accidents and injuries.
- Lead safety Information sessions and trainings
- Lead and follow-up the site compliance with the regulation of.
Action and Improvement plans:
- Manage a team to control, deploy, oblige and motivate all people to follow safety rules
- In liaison with the management take part in implementing the improvement plans and reduction plans of these risks
- Prepare the associated budgets together with the operations management.
- Strong planning and analytic skills in order to develop and then implement an aggressive, forward-thinking, and cohesive plan to improve facility safety performance and maintain environmental compliance.
- Strong persuasion and motivation skills as well as, the ability to work across all disciplines and levels.
- Experience required in HSE function in a production site and experience in implementing improvement plans on the field.
- Carried risk analysis in an industrial context and lead associated HSE management programs
- Successful experience as HSE manager/officer in a production site
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other technical or scientific discipline or successful experience in the function
- Experience in industrial safety, health or environmental role with demonstrated understanding of HSE principles and regulations.
- Knowledge of regulations and laws related to safety, work conditions and environment
- English: Fluently in Speaking, Writing and Reading.