POSITION SUMMARY: Provides human resources functional role to local site. Responsibilities may include upholding policies, compensation and benefits, recruitment and training, and any ad-hoc & variety of projects. This job will involve interaction with highly senior people on site and coordinating and implementing strategies, objectives, policies and programs encompassing all aspects of Human Capital Management for the site.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/ JOB RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Responsible for the efficient and effective benefits administration of all employees. Ensure that all processes, procedures and activities necessary to the administration of employee benefits like monitor medical expenses, leave administration, service awards are carried out in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for issuing HR operations correspondences like acceptance of resignation letter and confirmation of employment letter. Monitor due dates for various employment records, send reminders and follow up as appropriate.
- Assist in monthly payroll processing, performance appraisals exercise, annual salary review exercise and valshare payment and attends to necessary follow-up.
- Assist in Training Needs Analysis and arrangement of training and development for the site.
- Responsible for submitting monthly reports as and when required by Corporate with 100% accuracy.
- Establish a systematic filing system for employee personal files that will ensure retrieval of employee records. Maintain the filing system by filing in all personnel related documents into employees’ respective personal files, ensuring that the documents are placed under the relevant section.
- Provide any other necessary assistance to the immediate manager in the management of employee compensation and benefits program.
- Assist in investigation pertaining to industrial relations matters.
- In the developing and implementation of Employee Relations and safety programs to ensure harmonies working relationships between Company and employees.
- Ensure that all operations are carried out in a safe manner and to have an outstanding of health, safety and quality systems.
Minimum eight years of generalist human resources experience in MNC.
- Degree holder or above in HRM or related disciplines.
- Strong knowledge of the Labor Law in Vietnam and with strong capability to interpret laws governing human resources;
- Strong knowledge of the Vietnam Tax Regulations and Social Security Regulations;
- Hand on experience in doing payroll is a MUST.
- Good command of both verbal and written English is a MUST;
- Well organized, ability to prioritize, maintain focus and follow-through;
- Able to communicate with people from different cultures and countries;
- PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); and other applicable applications;