- Responsible for the efficient and effective benefits administration of all employees.
- Ensure that all processes, procedures and activities necessary to the administration of employee benefits like monitor medical expenses, leave administration, service awards are carried out in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for issuing HR operations correspondences like acceptance of resignation letter and confirmation of employment letter. Monitor due dates for various employment records, send reminders and follow up as appropriate.
- Assist in monthly payroll processing, performance appraisals exercise, annual salary review exercise and payment and attends to necessary follow-up.
- Assist in Training Needs Analysis and arrangement of training and development for the site.
- Responsible for submitting monthly reports as and when required by Corporate with 100% accuracy.
- Establish a systematic filing system for employee personal files that will ensure retrieval of employee records. Maintain the filing system by filing in all personnel related documents into employeesâ€™ respective personal files, ensuring that the documents are placed under the relevant section.
- Provide any other necessary assistance to the immediate manager in the management of employee compensation and benefits program.
- Assist in investigation pertaining to industrial relations matters.
- In the developing and implementation of Employee Relations and safety programs to ensure harmonies working relationships between Company and employees.
- Ensure that all operations are carried out in a safe manner and to have an outstanding of health, safety and quality systems.