Responsible for developing Human Resources policies and programs for the Company and oversee the administrative operations of a business.
Strategy & Business Performance (20%)
- Establish the department’s five-year goal, annual operating plan and budget plan, result measurements, resources allocation, conduct progress review and demonstrate good judgment to identify the right focusing areas and make mid-course corrections as required.
- Set strategic and operating direction for the team to achieve the department’s goals on talent management, performance management, people development, budget, environmental index and corporate social responsibility fulfilment, delight customers by promoting division’s good performance.
- Build and maintain a positive business image by establishing key stakeholder relationships, such as customers, government authorities, local communities, unions, and attending social or public relations activities.
Operation and Manufacturing Management (50%)
- Manage all department functions and work delegation in daily operation.
- Work with all team heads on all business risk management issues, such as environment, factory safety, production, employee management, etc.
- Oversee department workload and its executions.
- Provide direction and guidance to all opertional problems.
- Provide guidance and track performance of departments, ensure compliance and adoption of standardized measures, processes and procedures.
- Set up and implement internal management system, management ruling and responsibility mechanism to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Assists and advises senior management on Human Resources issues.
- Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives for the entire division.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Establishes wage and salary structure, pay policies, performance appraisal programs, employee benefit programs and services, and company safety and health programsResponsible for ensuring facilities management, including utility operation and maintenance, for all offices in the location.
- Drive contract negotiations and finalization with selected vendors / contractors.
- Responsible for complete arrangements for annual events, conferences, seminars and other functions of CM from time to time liaising with government authorities for smooth and seamless compliance with required statutory and legal requirements.
Order Fulfillment (0%)
Process Re-engineering & Innovation (10%)
- Identify the inefficient / ineffective process, area or operations procedures, and guide the teams and related departments in developing plan, and road map to resolve them.
- Provide training to teams and related departments to identify process improvement areas.
- Drive and embrace innovation in operations, develop and study new operation workflow and technology to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Develop best practice and encourage sharing and adoption across the organization.
Leadership and People Development (20%)
- Design and implement organization structure and people deployment which align with Company’s strategy.
- Define clear job profiles and requirements, cross-functional work processes to optimize recruitment.
- Build and foster a harmonious and engaging work environment, ensure conflicts and grievances are properly handled and solved, managing good employee relationships across the departments and labor unions.
- Tighten performance management, differentiate good and poor performers and reward them differently, offer training and performance improvement programme to bridge skills gaps, deploy employees to the right roles based on their performance and capabilities, cease the employment relationship as necessary.
- Provide continuous and instant guidance and feedback to direct reports, conduct regular performance reviews and provide effective support for performance enhancement.
- Build talent pipeline by supporting the development of NGLs / Associates which focus on enhancing their core competencies to drive business sustainability.