PRINCIPAL PURPOSE(s) OF THE POSITION:
- To provide service and advice to the BOD in the area of Human Resources, specifically in the areas of Organizational Management, Manpower Planning, Compensation Management, Recruitment, Manpower Training, Management Development, Performance Management, Culture Management, Employee Relations, Labor Relations, Payroll/Benefits Administration and Administrative Services
- To ensure that Human Resources Policies, Procedures and other established HR Corporate/ Division and Operating standards are consistently implemented and meet the current and strategic needs of the Company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organization management
- Manpower planning
- Management development
- Organization development
- Benefits administration
- Employee relations
- Labor relations
- Administrative services
- Others performs other related tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- University graduate preferably in Human Resources Management or other related field.
- Well-experienced in General Human Resources management with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in beverages/wine/beer industries or any FMCG.
- Thorough knowledge in VN Labor Law with general understanding of other related laws and regulations.
- Thorough knowledge in all facets of Human Resources Management.
- With strong leadership and management capabilities and good interpersonal relating skills.
- Fluent in speaking and writing English