Location: Phung Khac Khoan, Dist.1 HCMC
Report to CEO
- Identify, design and implement strategic HR projects.
- Plan and manage all activities of talent acquisition from sourcing, recruitment, offer, and on-board, to orientation for new employees.
- Develop, implement and manage training programs.
- Responsible for HR analytics including employee KPI Dashboard, staff productivity analysis, exit survey, monthly turnover rate, demographics of employees
- Provide data analytics, market research for workforce
- Prepare manpower planning, turnover rate report for senior management to review
- Forecast the employee headcount
- Engage in annual exercises and projects relating to salary adjustments, retention, headcount and workforce planning, salary budgeting and performance management calibration
- Assist in the review and revamp of employees' benefits program
- Ensure all C&B operations and practices smooth-running and are compiling with regulatory requirements
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 3-5 years of working experience as HR Manager.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and strong at C&B practices.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Influencing, persuading, coaching and negotiating skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and statistical skill
- Self-motivated, attention to details and able to work under pressure
- Good communication (both verbal and written in Vietnamese and English).