Vietnam- HCMC: Wanted HR Manager/ Director-01.
13 Floors, Pearl Plaza, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
Company in Brief:
a Global Leading Food Company that Manufacture and Market Instant Food and Beverage Products, headquartered at Singapore. For More details kindly go through: www.foodempire.com
Very Fantastic Human Resource Manager/ Director Job is available for FES, Vietnam, to be based in Pearl Plaza, Binh Thanh District, HCMC. This Company is focusing on Human Resource Excellence, to influence the Vietnam FMCG industry.
You will work with the Country Head and you will be responsible for leading all the HR function, implementing and monitoring the administration of all human resource activities and policies even the Factory. You will play the role of a the Leader to manage HR related areas such as compensation, benefits, staffing, social compliance, employee relations, health and safety, and training/development functions as Per Vietnam Laws and regulations.
- To work with all Departments and business managers of the operations to support workforce planning, organization structuring and the efficient deployment of adequate people.
- Collaborate with HR staff to ensure consistency of application and execution of HR practices and polices between all business units in the Country.
- Manage an effective budget and cost control on human resources expenses.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management discussion with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Possesses over 15 years' working experience in HR and experience in major disciplines of HR –Labor laws, recruitment, training, compensation & benefits and employee relations.
- Sound working knowledge of relevant local Labor Laws is a must.
- At least 3 years or more in a HR management role.
- You need to have an open attitude and willingness to pursue challenging environment to work closely with HR teams.
- Proficient in written & spoken English is a must.
- Strong change management, being a change agent particularly in people behavior development is required.