- Responsible for all Human Resource functions.
- Understanding business requirements and partnering with senior business managers and leaders to deliver people solutions to achieve business targets.
- University degree in Economics, Management or Law.
- At least 3 years working in HR practice (with minimum 2 years at management level).
- Sound knowledge of employment law and regulation.
- Strategic communication, especially negotiation & influencing skill.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Longterm strategic thinking & planning
- Unique opportunity to work in a fast growing & ambitious local organization with multinational standards & winning team.
- Very attractive long term total remuneration