PRIMARY OBJECTIVES & SCOPE:
- Working very closely with the Country Manager in supporting the various HR related needs for the success of the business. Scope of responsibilities are mainly (although not restricted to the following) as follows:
- Support the business in pro-active manpower planning requirements to fulfill the talent acquisition needs in a timely manner to minimize down time and lost business opportunity
- Work closely with the local business leaders and addressing current and future needs of the business.
- Collaborate closely with the regional HR Centre of Core Competencies (CCC) team members on the right and appropriate suctioning to meet the local leg and business requirements. This inc. the accurate representation of the issues and challenges of the VN to the CCC colleague.
- Align closely with Regional Group HR in supporting the successful on boarding of mindshare and the implementation! rollout of company-wide HR initiatives and programs.
- Ensure that the daily HR operational needs of the company are well managed and fulfill to the satisfaction of the leaders and the employees. Some of these include timely payroll processing and provision of ate and timely data and information on HR and related matters. Take leadership in ensuring that local Employer and Employee Branding efforts for VN are well represented and cascaded for inable long term talent attraction, retention and motivation.
- Be an effective Change Agent together with the local Management Team by leading, supporting and driving changes where necessary and appropriate for the benefit of the business. Support and expert advice on Change management can be leveraged from the regional group HR Team.
- Talent Acauisition:
- Work in close consultation with the Regional Talent Acquisition to come up with consistent framework and processes involving sourcing channels and managing employee on boarding and off boarding experiences and processes.
- Work closely with line managers on manpower needs for executive and managerial levels
- Identify, qualify and recruit Key Partners in ensuring that the quality of talents are met, employer branding messages are ately and appropriately represented to ensure profile as an employer of choice is elevated
- Ensure quality of hires by conducting interviews, calling for reference checks, and where necessary and appropriate, administer personality tests to ensure better candidate-job fit
- ComDensation & Benefits Administration
- Work Closely with the Regional C&8 on ensuring that market competitiveness of our C&B
- practices and philosophies
- Where necessary, support in the on boarding and influencing the mindshare of the local leaders and employees on the benefits and the necessities of programs and initiatives
- Provide updates and constant feedback on any local legislation changes that has direct and indirect impact on HR related matters and where appropriate suggest and work on proposals on solutions Ensure timely submissions of data for survey participation
- Provide required analytics as and required for any new C&B initiative design and planning efforts
- Ensure close collaboration with regional HR CCC and local business leaders in ensuring that we focus on identifying, motivating, nurturing, developing and retaining our talents for sustainable and scalable business growth.
- Employee Engagement: to align with regional employee engagement model so as to inculcate and build a culture of high performance critical to the long term of the business
- Hands on, strong in HR processes and competent HRIS user. Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
- Independent and a lot of initiative, highly resourceful in sourcing for solutions
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, with high volume of recruitment
- Able to collaborate well with team members from other departments and fellow HR colleagues in the regional team
- Ability to impact and influence local key stakeholders
- Well Groomed, fluent in the English — both written and spoken