- Find the right talent to fulfill company needs in Vietnam.
- Personnel information filing and management, including personal data, labor contract, work permit… etc.
- Prepare contracts for new employees, update contracts and ensure amendments to contracts.
- Attendance/time management.
- Immigration services such as applying visa, work permit…etc.
- Employee relationship management, e.g. introducing of employees to policies, Personnel individual actions, supporting of the employees in solving personal and/or work related issues …
- Preparation and revising of internal policies and processes in cooperation with the HR HQ.
- Cooperate with 3rd party payroll company to process the monthly payroll calculation, including personal income tax; Coordination and cooperation with external Consultant and authorities.
- Be the main contact person regarding the Vietnam HR issues for APAC and Headquarter HR team; reporting to local Service Leader.
- Bachelor or above degree with Human Resources or Business Administration related.
- 5 years HR full function experience, or familiar with recruitment and compensation management.
- Familiar with VN labor laws and tax laws.
- Good English knowledge. Chinese is plus.
- Experience working in MNC is plus