Managing Training Need, Preparation, Delivery and Follow-up
- Develops and implements factory training plans and programs to support the current and future business needs of the factory in line with Corporate OD & Training.
- Consolidates and monitor internal and external training budgets of the factory
- Contributes to the effective use of the Learning Solution and ensures effective use of all learning technology
- Localize guidelines, methods, tools and standards for E&T Pillar in order to standardize and share knowledge across technical & production community.
- Lead and support the correct methodology to meet training requirements of technical & production
- Provide alignment between cross functional areas, Pillars and initiatives;
- Establish global benchmark of factories (Pilot lines, E&T drivers, E&T Pillar maturity);
Training & Coaching
- Develop E&T competence plan and the necessary trainers;
- Align E&T strategy for factories to cover all training needs in NCE and ensure that all training materials are aligned;
- Coach Pillar Leaders and CO relevant functions in terms of E&T methodology;
- Bachelor Degree (in Human Resources Management or Business Administration field is preferred).
- Minimum 2 years experience in Training & Development (Manufacturing knowledge is preferable)
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Computer and system knowledge.
- 13th & 14th month salary + yearly performance bonus
- Transportation allowance, shift meal supported
- 24/7 Health Insurance of Generali