I -Payroll administration, reporting:
1. Set up affective control system to ensure timely and accurate administration of
salary, benefits and deductions
2. Submit timely and accurate statistical data as require by government and
3. Ensure contributions/submission/declaration/registration for items such as social
and medical insurance, personnel income tax comply with statutory requirements
4. Act as point of contact with authorities on HR related matters
II - Rewards and retention:
5. Set up a practical and objective appraisal system which will encourage a
performance- driven culture, retain high performing employees and identify training
6. With the help of HODs formulate and update job description with KPIs for each job
7. Formulate competitive and sustainable remuneration strategy and pay model to
support the yards business goals and plants for growth
8. Organize cost-effective activities to enhance the employee cohesion and
III - Management of own department
9. Formulate annual HR work plan and KPIs
10. Formulate and review HR service level agreements (SLAs). With respective
11. Manage, supervise, coach, train and develop subordinates
12. Submit timely HR reports for management review as required.
13. Constantly review and improve HR practices, process and applications
14. Timely update to BOD on latest changes to rules or regulations relating to HR
such as labor law, personnel taxation, etc…
15. Provide advisory service to HODs on HR-related matters when required.
IV - Labor accident, industrial and employee relation& discipline
16. Liaise with Authorities for claim of medical insurance, follow up until payment is
received from the authorities
17. Liaise the insurance company for claim of accident insurance
18. Implement a management system that encourages staff compliance with company
19. Organize and chair staff disciplinary meetings
20. Manage and resolve labor dispute in accordance with company’s policy and local
21. Conduct counseling session and manage employee grievances.
22. Mediate and help resolve inter-departmental people-related issues.
V- Manpower and succession planning:
23. Submit annual manpower plan (recruitment training, budget) and review plans on
periodic basis in accordance with the yards business direction and goal.
24. Formulate and implement a succession plan for key appointments to ensure
VI- Training and development:
25. In collaboration with BOD and HODs assess training and development needs for
26. Develop annual training plan [and budget] with aim of enhance productivity, safety,
quality and personnel growth.
27. Conduct post- training evaluation with respective HODs to assess the
effectiveness of training programs conducted
28. Maintain effective training records for all staff
VII - Relationship and administration:
29. Managing staffs to implement day to day administrative functions: administration
staffs (reception, phone, mail, car/bus arrangement and maintenance, air-
ticket/hotel booking), Security Guards (guarding inside & outside company, fire-
fighting...), maids (housekeeping...)
30. Checking & controlling office supplies and service contracts with suppliers
31. Processing all administration documents and procedures required by the
Vietnamese authorities and the Board of Management.
32. Follow up and renew company's licenses, permits...
33. Receiving local guests in the absence the management.
34. Keeping relations with local authorities such as Provincial’s People Committee,
Labour Federation, and Police...
VIII - Assets and miscellaneous:
35. IT management
36. Asset Management and preservation is good conditions.
37. Possess car’s service management and insurance.
38. Organize the employee events yearly.
III – Job Requirement:
1. Bachelor degree in economics, HR, laws or equivalent qualifications.
2. Knowledge of Vietnamese and international administration management
3. Over 08 years of professional experience in HR Management
4. To have the creativity that can accept changes
5. Good communication skills both English and Vietnamese
6. In depth knowledge of labor code, tax, insurance laws.
7. Being sharp, well organized and dynamic person.
8. Good at management skill.
9. Good training, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and willing to help