Promotes and implements human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs; directing staff.
Establish and Promotes strategies of human resource values
- Contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction of Human resource.
- Establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Complies with local legal requirements by enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management.
Implement human resources strategies
- Establishing department policy of talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
Guides management and employee actions follow policy
- Researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values
Regular measuring human resource results
- Identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; assessed achievements, identify and fix human policy.
Develops human resources operations
- Estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends of Human resources.
- Human Resources Management.
- Communicate, Foster Teamwork.
- Management Proficiency.
- Managing Profitability.
- Promoting Process Improvement.
- Building Relationships.
- People Skills.
- Master Degree
- 5 year-working experience
- In-depth knowledge of HR operational practices, Labor Code
- Know how to develop our human resource.