Report to CEO
Location: Dist. 7 HCMC
- Responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of a company's human resources department.
- Provide consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and labor relations.
- Ensure that human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives.
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Supporting strategic objectives.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Motivating and supporting current staff.
- Handling employee benefits.
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Designing and directing training programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management.
- Excellent communication skills (in English & Vietnamese)
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Strong people skills.
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Computer literacy.