GROUP HR MANAGER
Report to CEO
Manage 5 Business Units of Group (National-wide)
- Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Full Set HR, Training and Development, Employee Relations, Organizational Development
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department;
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs;
- Recommending and developing new policies, approaches, and procedures in compliance with the local regulations;
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, etc.
- Coordinate with HR Leader of each BUs in implementing the programs to ensure they follow Group’s schedules (Goal setting, Mid-year review, End year review)
- Manage the development, review & implementation of policies, procedures in compliance with legal requirements & HC guideline
- Implement the company’s compensation and benefits programs and activities so that they meet the company’s objectives with regards to internal equity and external market competitiveness. These programs may include: job evaluation and classification; salary administration; short-term, long-term and sales incentive plans; employee benefits
- Assist to CEO in developing and implementing compensation strategies that are appropriate for their business needs, but consistent with the company’s overall reward strategy.
- Analyze external market data as well as internal data about the company’s current employee population and future human resource needs for CEO to develop salary budgets and forecasts that are consistent with the company’s reward strategy.
- Compose communications to employees regarding benefits, compensation practices
- Coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Consult employees about Company policies.
- Other tasks assigned by the top management level.
- Exceptional communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset;
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints;
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors;
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution;
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems;
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts & to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations;
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems;
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office.
- At least +5 years in human resources manager position;
- Experience working in retail, fashion, cosmetics or fast pace company is a plus;
- Understanding legal HR laws;
- Bachelor’s degree; preferred human resource major.