- Develop organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction.
- Establish human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Develop strategies and plans for human resource development for the company in each period of business development of the company.
- Implement the human resource development plan.
- Manage and implement the internal affairs to ensure effective implementation of personnel going smoothly.
- Monitor implementation, evaluation and adjustment of rules, policies, procedures, personnel regulations.
- Develop and implement the communication system, organizing events with partners.
- Manage 5 different divisions in Internal HR dept.: Recruitment, C&B, Training, HRBP and Admin, up to 20 people.
- University degree, Master is preferrable.
- Have at least 10 years working in HR fields at big and growing up companies (scope: 500 – 1000 employees).
- Experienced in developing HR strategies, allign to company objectives.
- Experienced in organizational structure, salary scale, KPIs, capacity building, and performance control system.
- Having professional knowledge on human resources management, Vietnamese legal documents on labor law, social insurance ...
- Fluently in English.