1.To lead/participate in the manpower planning, recruitment & selection (including discussing medium- and long-term staff requirements with line managers, screening applications and implementing a comprehensive interview methodology)
2.To manage and conduct routine compensation & benefits (C&B) related matters and provide reward related advice to managers and employees in country
3.To manage and oversee the delivery of HR administration to ensure smooth delivery of key HR services.
4.To review training needs for COUNTRY employees and roll out appropriate training programs to
- close staff skills gaps
- ensure required employee certification.
5.Performance Appraisal is the systematic evaluation of the performance of employees and to understand the abilities of a person for further growth and development. Performance appraisal is generally done in systematic ways which are as follows:
The supervisors measure the pay of employees and compare it with targets and plans.
The supervisor analyses the factors behind work performances of employees.
- The employers are in position to guide the employees for a better performance.
6.To build engaged working environment to deliver the company goals
7.To act as HR business advisor for related matters such as
- Strategic build-out of organisation structure and capability in line with the 5_Year Plan
- clarification of HR related policies and procedures and management of all employee relation matters
KILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3-5 year experience in leading HR Department in a MNC environment and similar industry with the same size or complexity
- Knowledge of local labour and employment laws/practices is preferred
- Training delivery is the MUST
- Leading and delivering high performance HR function in support of a high-growth, long-term Business Plan
- Proficient with MS Office tools such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel