- In charge mainly of C&B and office procedures (80%), recruitment (20%)
- Maintain confidentiality and security of employee and property records, files, and information
- Maintain and update in compliance policies with Social, health, unemployment, maternity absent procedures and payrolls
- Manage and organize office procedures Manage HR processes (attendance report, labour contract, onboarding process, making payroll/payslip…)
- Support staffs & ex-pats: visa, resident card, work permit..
- Others tasks from General Director