• Input new hires information (personal, job data, contract, citizen, dependent, etc.) on HRWT before on boarding date.
• Update all changes (termination, transfer/promotion, new compensation rate, contract, etc.) within the payroll circle into excel file and HRWT system on time.
• Export the HRWT Audit report for checking
• Check and confirm all changes within payroll circle with AM HR.
• Raise CISM ticket for mass changes request, process handling question or any issue (WIW account, email, etc.)
• Export the report/query relating to headcount, job data, etc. if required.
• Monthly meeting via skype with HRWT team for system development/changes
• Online training if required.
• Follow up the labor contract expiration of all employee and inform by email to respective department.
• Follow up, remind, and get the respective department confirmation.
• Collect and input into “Contract follow up” excel file
• Print all labor contract and follow up the contract signed by employer and employee.
• Answer all the questions if any relating to labor contract extension.
• Run WI process for foreigner employee with local contract.
• Prepare probation guideline, labor contract guideline and update if required.
Social Insurance and related task
• Register, maintain or finalize employees’ social book
• Report any change of employees (salary change, new employees, terminated employees, etc.)
• Register, extend or cancel health insurance cards; deliver cards to employees
• SSC posting for SI monthly payment.
• Follow up SI month payment on time.
• Checking SI balance monthly and follow up to ensure all mismatch will be clear in next months.
• Prepare and follow up retirement regime docs for senior employee.
• Prepare annex for ad hoc changes relating to labor contract (working place, working hours, etc.)
• Prepare mutual agreement.
• Labor Cost calculation if required
• Prepare labor accident regime for labor accident cases if any.
• University Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• Good communication in both Vietnamese and English
• Conversant with Labor Law and Social Insurance Law, Tax Law
• At least 2 years of experience in C&B field
• Good knowledge in Compulsory Insurance, Labor Law, PIT and good skill in Microsoft Office.
• Able to work independently /Problem solving skill/ Team work