- Develop, update, follow up, and review recruitment strategy.
- Ensure the recruitment plan and activation meet the timeline and target.
- Ensure the quality of recruitment meet the development requirement.
- Develop and update all procedure related to recruitment.
- Develop and update all job description in the organization.
Compensation and Benefit:
- Conduct yearly employee satisfaction to understand the employee needed and give suggestion to BOM to improve the system and ensure all the compensation and benefit been solve and giving properly solution
- Develop company compensation and benefit system.
- Develop, update, review, and follow up company policy, procedure and regulation.
- Give suggestion to BOM and develop salary scale to meet salary market
Training and Development:
- Develop training strategy to meet with organization development and job qualification.
- Direct the training officer to organize training course and implement training strategy and planning to meet the requirement.
- Ensure training plan and activation meet timeline and target.
- Conduct internal training to improve management and business productivities when requested.
- Conduct yearly performance evaluation, promotion evaluation, probation evaluation to ensure right employee for the right position.
- Conduct the development of department plan to meet the development of the organization.
- Conduct Key Talent Development program based on guidance of the Group.
- Drafting Human Resource & Administration process and procedures.
- Drafting and update employee hand book policy, internal regulation.
- Assist BOM to develop company organization.
- Making Human Resource monthly/quarterly/yearly report to BOM included all human resource statistic number and labor productivity.
- Solving individual and personnel problem.
- Handle and resolve any employee grievances.
- Act as a mediator or arbitrator in any conflict whilst maintaining a neutral or balanced view at all times.
- Organize and conduct employee forum.
- Assist in shaping the company culture that is aligned to the company core values.
- Coordinate and assist management in handling misconduct cases such as preparing disciplinary letters, conducting domestic inquiries.
- Involve in counseling employees when necessary.
- Monitor Code of Conduct from employees.
- Manage all activities administration about cost and planning
- A sure a administration timeline.
- Use efficiency of administration fund.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a related field (MBA preferred).
- At least 8 years of working experience in the same. position or over 10 years experiences in HR field.
- Experience in Entertainment & Media or Retails Field is a plus.
- Working knowledge of employee attraction, Labor relations and retention strategies and how to practically apply to vary employ segments.
- Strong communication (External and Internal) and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English both in writing and in speaking.
- Proficiency in computer skills (MS Office).
- Advanced presentation capability with expertise in literature.
- Compliance and integrity with highly motivated spirit.