Report to COO
Human Resource Development Strategy:
- Plan, supervise & consult with TOM on strategic HR recruitment & development program, training program, compensation, benefits & labor relations.
- Develop mid to long term HR Development for all departments.
- Able to prioritize HR development work.
Recruiting and Training management:
- Develop strategic solutions to meet workforce demands and labor force trends.
- Oversee the recruitment and selection processes.
- Conduct periodic needs assessments to determine when training is necessary, and the type of training necessary to improve performance and productivity. Examine employee performance records to identify areas where employees could improve through job skills training or employee development. Implement employee development strategy and succession planning based on training and professional development.
- Take a leadership role in developing a company’s culture that enables employees to perform in accordance with the company’s objectives. Corporate with Trade Union to support employees for understanding more about the policies & culture of the company.
- Propose & build the organizational structure as well as the system of company regulations, CLA and procedures, policies, benefit plans, database management procedures, equal opportunity employment program, the safety of workforce & other human resource issues, then supervise the observance of employees & report to TOM.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of the organization's personnel policies and practices.
- Plan, design, develop & evaluate human resources-related initiatives that support organizational strategic goals.
- Plan & develop policies for promotion or replacement to have better service for the business and production strategy of the company.
- Use KPI as a tool to obtain cooperate objectives, targets & disciplines among all staff.
- Evaluate effectiveness through compiling & analyzing data (KPI for staffs), typically prepare & distribute various reports on HR metrics to ensure needs are met.
Compensation and benefits management:
- Develop strategic compensation plans; align performance management systems with compensation structure.
- Monitor the total reward management system including payroll, kinds of insurance (compulsory & healthcare insurance), and salary surveys to make sure a competitive payment policy for all employees.
- Build plans & regulations for salary, bonuses and incentives to stimulate employees to work and make the regimes for workers. HR Manager can discuss & corporate with Trade Union representatives to deal with workers’ demands & have suitable & wisdom solutions.
- Advise the TOM on the administrative work of the company.
- Plan, control & oversee the HR department’s budget.
- Handle the problem & proposal all of the administrative activities.
- Plan & build regulations for the use of the company’s property & equipment.
- Reduce risk to be another important aspect of the HR manager’s role. Ensuring compliance with Vietnam laws and industry regulations is vital to the continued success and profitability of the company, as is advising department managers on the legal implication of HR issues related to discipline and employee grievances.
Communication and employee relation management:
- Support Departments in the management of personnel and to be a bridge between TOM/BOD and employees/workers in the company.
- Maintain discipline, management standards and communication standards for all departments and employees. In other words, HRD & ADM Manager needs to be impartial when handling issues. When the staff has done well, it should be recorded and when the staff has made mistakes, it should be recorded as well. Therefore, the key would be the discipline in her works.
- Need to report to TOM and HQ promptly if there are any issues on staff violations or any issues that can go against Company interests.
- Work with department heads to work with their subordinates on multi-tasking and sharing of responsibilities to increase productivity.
Knowledge and education level:
- University graduation related field
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Solid knowledge of Personnel and Human Resources, Administration and Management, Customer and Personal Service.
- Good command in English (4 skills)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software
- Planning and management skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strategic Thinking and Analytical Thinking
- Leading Change
- Capacity for integration
- Capacity to work with diverse teams
- Persuasion/Capacity to influence
- At least 5 years experience in the same position.
- Experience in restructures, KPI and career path building.