Definition of Authority:
- Have the right to perform and self-determinate the work. (I)
- To perform but inform his/her managerial level and other interested parties. (II)
- To consult with his/her managerial level or other interested parties before performing. (III)
- To lead and manage all aspects of HR – Admin function to assist in achieving business and growth goals for Company including (but not limited to) the following: HR strategy & policy, recruitment and selection, compensation & benefits, Staff relations, training and development, performance management, organization culture, organization development, personnel administration, company administration.
- Other importance of this role is facilitating the building of Staff capability and the implementation of cultural change initiatives consistent with the organization objectives.
Workforce planning and recruitment:
- Set up annual Headcount Budget and manage effectively HR cost. III
- Establishes and disseminates the company’s rule and regulations for manpower planning and staffing. III
- Formulates the recruitment plans based on based on the set annual Headcount Budget. I
- Institutes effective techniques and processes to identify qualified candidates. I
- Ensures the placement of successful candidates as the requisition. I
- Making preliminary terms and conditions to employ new hires. III
- Providing and facilitate the induction training courses for new hires to equip the proper integration in the job and working environment.I
- Review, analyse statistical information and provide appropriate action plans e.g. New Hires, Turnover. I
Compensation and Benefits:
- Key driver to set up & maintain salary structure, compensation & benefits (C&B) policies. I
- Participate in market total compensation survey to update the market trend (including general survey and specific survey), conduct necessary analysis to benefit proposals/ adjustments. III
- Ensure C&B policies are competitive, reasonable with the market and updated time to time basis. I
- Manage smoothly C&B operation including payroll, insurances, welfares etc. I
- Offer Staff the equitable salary on the basis of the value of their job responsibilities and their contributions to the objectives of the Company. III
- Making the appropriate salary action is taken in relation to personnel action such as hiring rate,
- promotion and reclassification increases, general salary adjustment and other forms of salary movements III
- Closely keep in touch with Group HR Team to conduct annual TCR program for managerial level. II
Training and Development:
- Conduct training need analysis (TNA) for staff to identify the competency-gap vs the competency description to maximize the high performance of company business. II
- Facilitating the company business & strategy into training development program. II
- Build up and delivery the training & development requirements/plans for all Staff in line with Company policy/objectives.I
- Set the annual training budget and closely manage effectively training cost. III
- Playing the role as the internal Trainer and enhance the effectiveness of internal training program. II
- Establishes the on-the-job methods of training, coaching and development in accordance with the identified needs of Staff. II
- Establishes and disseminates policy and procedures for training and development. III
- Evaluates the results of a program to determine its effectiveness. II
Organization and Development:
- Coordinate with functional manager to set up job description, job evaluation, job grade, organization structure and keep it updated time to time basis. II
- Ensure succession plan is available and corresponding development plans in place for all identified succession plan positions. II
- Co-ordinate to build a sound, positive, professional organization culture/working environment and implement culture change initiatives consistent with the organization direction (vision, mission, values, core working principles). Promote and communicate Company Core Values. III
- Act as official company speaker to staff and key consultant in staff grievances. I
- Ensure labor discipline and company regulations, code of conduct, labour law, legal requirements are effectively disseminated and complied. I
- Monitor Trade Union relation and government relation, implement initiatives to ensure satisfaction among staff majority to retain talent staff and minimize staff turnover. I
- Maintains a continuous communication between Staff and Management focusing on issues or situations in the workplace that may arises conflict or problems.I
- Ensures that Staff concerns or problems are restrained or minimized and resolved expeditiously to the satisfaction of both parties. II
- Provide HR consultation and assistance to managers of all levels and Management. I
- Design the effective practice performance management for BU in line with Group PMS. II
- Coordinate the performance management and monitor the annual performance appraisal, ensure the appropriate training for application to Staff are conducted prior to implementation. I
- Implement initiatives to leverage a high performance within organization II
- Ensure the system is updated time to time basis and in align with TCR, training and development, Organization development. II
- Set up the relevant policies and procedures to manage the admin activities. I
- Conduct Admin tasks: canteen, landscape, office facilities, annual Health examination stationery etc. IManage the admin cost effectively, implement initiatives to save the admin cost to company. II
- Build up company events programme such as: Family day, Outing workshop, Anniversary etc. II
- Approval of all HR & admin related invoices as per authorisation matrix. I
- Facilitate appropriate celebrations and recognition of events for company. III
HR Information System:
- Formulate, review the organizational chart in accordance with company’s structure change. III
- Formulate an effective method for acquiring information, such as the Staff’s status, conduct, development, work condition and other personnel.I
- Provide YTD information and ensure that such records are up-to-date for immediate reference. I
- Support Managers in coordination of personnel movements, i.e. transfers, annual leave, promotions. I
- Making fully report to Management on time basis as required. I
- Department/Section: HR.
- Direct report: Genneral Director.
- Working place: Ba Ria – Vung Tau province.
- Working time: From Monday to Friday, 8hrs a week!
- Transportation: Comapy provides the shuttle bus.
- 13th moth salary: 13th moth salary is guaranty.
- Performance Bonus: On target bonus is 2 months of basic salary.
- Health Insurance: Covered for own family members.
- Education : BA major in Human Resources Management or relevant field, a master qualification is preferable. Good knowledge of international HR Management and good concept of business management.
- Experience : Minimum 08 years’ experience in HR field mainly in international company with the size of 500 to 1,000 headcounts (including at least 4 year as HR Leadership role).
Key Leadership Competencies
- Decision Making
- Talent Development
- Influent With Impact
- Trust Building
Key Soft Skills
- Communication Skill
- Train The Trainer
- Problems Solving Skills
- Management Skills
Key Technical Competencies
- C&B Management
- Recruitment & Selection
- Training & Development
- Employees Relationships
- HR Staff
- Management & Employees
- Group HR Team