- Department/Section: HR.
- Direct report: General Director.
- Working place: Ba Ria – Vung Tau province.
- Working time: From Monday to Friday, 8hrs a week!
- Transportation: Company provides the shuttle bus from HCMC
Definition of Authority:
- Have the right to perform and self-determinate the work. (I)
- To perform but inform his/her managerial level and other interested parties. (II)
- To consult with his/her managerial level or other interested parties before performing. (III)
- To lead and manage all aspects of HR – Admin function to assist in achieving business and growth goals for Company including (but not limited to) the following: HR strategy & policy, recruitment, and selection, compensation & benefits, Staff relations, training and development, performance management, organization culture, organization development, personnel administration, company administration.
- Another importance of this role is facilitating the building of Staff capability and the implementation of cultural change initiatives consistent with the organization's objectives.
Workforce planning and recruitment:
- Set up annual Headcount Budget and manage effectively HR cost. III
- Establishes and disseminates the company’s rules and regulations for manpower planning and staffing. III
- Formulates the recruitment plans based on the set annual Headcount Budget. I
- Institutes effective techniques and processes to identify qualified candidates. I
- Ensures the placement of successful candidates as the requisition. I
- Making preliminary terms and conditions to employ new hires. III
- Providing and facilitate the induction training courses for new hires to equip the proper integration in the job and working environment.I
- Review, analyze statistical information and provide appropriate action plans e.g. New Hires, Turnover. I
Compensation and Benefits:
- The key driver to set up & maintain salary structure, compensation & benefits (C&B) policies.
- Participate in market total compensation survey to update the market trend (including general survey and specific survey), conduct necessary analysis to benefit proposals/ adjustments.
- Ensure C&B policies are competitive, reasonable with the market and updated time to time basis.
- Manage smoothly C&B operation including payroll, insurances, welfares, etc.
- Offer Staff the equitable salary on the basis of the value of their job responsibilities and their contributions to the objectives of the Company.
- Making the appropriate salary action is taken in relation to personnel activities such as hiring rate,
- promotion and reclassification increases, general salary adjustment and other forms of salary movements
- Closely keep in touch with the Group HR Team to conduct an annual TCR program for the managerial level.
Training and Development:
- Conduct training needs analysis (TNA) for staff to identify the competency-gap vs the competency description to maximize the high performance of company business. II
- Facilitating the company business & strategy into the training development program. II
- Build up and delivery the training & development requirements/plans for all Staff in line with Company policy/objectives.I
- Set the annual training budget and closely manage effectively training costs. III
- Playing the role as the internal Trainer and enhance the effectiveness of an internal training program. II
- Establishes the on-the-job methods of training, coaching, and development in accordance with the identified needs of Staff. II
- Establishes and disseminates policy and procedures for training and development. III
- Evaluates the results of a program to determine its effectiveness. II
Organization and Development:
- Coordinate with the functional manager to set up the job description, job evaluation, job grade, organization structure and keep it updated time to time basis.
- Ensure a succession plan is available and corresponding development plans in place for all identified succession plan positions.
- Co-ordinate to build a sound, positive, professional organization culture/working environment and implement culture change initiatives consistent with the organization's direction (vision, mission, values, core working principles). Promote and communicate Company Core Values.
- Act as an official company speaker to staff and key consultants in staff grievances.
- Ensure labor discipline and company regulations, code of conduct, labor law, legal requirements are effectively disseminated and complied with.
- Monitor Trade Union relations and government relations, implement initiatives to ensure satisfaction among staff majority to retain talented staff and minimize staff turnover. I
- Maintains continuous communication between Staff and Management focusing on issues or situations in the workplace that may arise conflict or problems.
- Ensures that Staff concerns or problems are restrained or minimized and resolved expeditiously to the satisfaction of both parties.
- Provide HR consultation and assistance to managers of all levels and Management.
- Design effective practice performance management for BU in line with Group PMS.
- Coordinate the performance management and monitor the annual performance appraisal, ensure the appropriate training for application to Staff are conducted prior to implementation.
- Implement initiatives to leverage a high performance within an organization
- Ensure the system is updated time to time basis and in align with TCR, training and development, Organization development.
- Set up the relevant policies and procedures to manage the admin activities.
- Conduct Admin tasks: canteen, landscape, office facilities, annual Health examination stationery, etc. IManage the admin cost-effectively, implement initiatives to save the admin cost to the company.
- Build up company events program such as Family day, Outing workshop, Anniversary, etc.
- Approval of all HR & admin related invoices as per the authorisation matrix.
- Facilitate appropriate celebrations and recognition of events for the company.
HR Information System:
- Formulate, review the organizational chart in accordance with the company’s structure change.
- Formulate an effective method for acquiring information, such as the Staff’s status, conduct, development, work condition, and other personnel.
- Provide YTD information and ensure that such records are up-to-date for immediate reference.
- Support Managers in coordination of personnel movements, i.e. transfers, annual leave, promotions.
- Making fully report to Management on time basis as required.
- Education: BA major in Human Resources Management or relevant field, a master qualification is preferable. Good knowledge of international HR Management and a good concept of business management.
- Experience: Minimum 08 years’ experience in the HR field mainly in an international company with a size of 500 to 1,000 headcounts (including at least 4 years as an HR Leadership role).
Key Leadership Competencies
- Decision Making
- Talent Development
- Influent With Impact
- Trust Building
Key Soft Skills
- Communication Skill
- Train The Trainer
- Problems Solving Skills
- Management Skills
Key Technical Competencies
- C&B Management
- Recruitment & Selection
- Training & Development
- Employees Relationships
- HR Staff
- Management & Employees
- Group HR Team