Manage the Human Resources and Admin function to provide a professional and responsive human resources service to all levels of Ha noi Branch.
To be on behalf of HR Head :
- Delivering reasonable & dynamic regulations & personnel policies.
- Delivery recruitment activities ensuring to assign the right person for right job: completing & update job description, evaluating work performance as per company’s policy & guidance.
- Following the Implement compensation regulation, salary systems, welfare in Branch according to company policy.
- Calculating salary, compulsory insurance and others related to payroll following the instruction of HR Operation Manager- C&B Manager.
- Creating dynamic working environment, friendly in company Branch office.
- Initiating suggestion and developing promotion policies – promotion.
- Implementation of the approved plan related to HR activities
- Coordinating with employers: universities, training centers, students who have ability and enthusiasm to build talent pool for company's Branch in Ha Noi
*** Admin Administration:
- Be in charge of Admin activities in Ha Noi branch including of Admin; posting; Reception; Taxi card and stationary supplying.
- Manager facility; and IT staff to perform duties in order to provide efficient services to run the operations of HN branch smoothly.
- Manage all office services in Ha noi branch office.
*** Others :
- Monthly meetings with direct partners and supervisors
- Ensure compliance requirements are met in all HR/Admin business practices in Ha Noi
- Manage performance of direct reports and address any issues
- Supervise the work allocation in the HR-Admin Department of Ha Noi Branch
- Conduct bi-annual performance views for direct reports and develop direct reports.
*** Business Continuity Planning :
- Be assistant for BCP in Ha noi branch
- Coordinate the development of the company and disaster planning projects in branch
Coordinate the development of awareness and training strategies/plans of annual BCP testing and ensure completion per guidelines of group in Ha Noi branch
*** Health & Safety :
- Be representative of Health & Safety of company in Ha Noi branch.
- Participant into risk assessments follow the guidance of company
- Supervise and monitor the training for employees about any potential hazards and in how to safely use, handle, store and dispose of hazardous substances and how to handle emergencies.
Managing the records of inspection findings and producing reports that suggest improvements;
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL
Education / Professional Qualification
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or higher Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related industries.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in human resources management and administration. Proactive and independent with positive attitude.